Goa, with its beautiful sun kissed beaches and myriads of churches, successfully draws tourists from across the globe. What better way than to spend your holidays lying idle on the sandy beaches and watching the waves of the Arabic Sea crash gently on the shore? The Indian State of Goa has capitalized on its natural beauty well by making tourism as one of its major industries. An interesting mix of the old and new, Goa offers tourists an experience of a lifetime.
• Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
• Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
• 3 Nights accommodation in Goa
• Accommodation in a Standard air-conditioned room
• Transfers from railway station / airport to hotel
• Any Air Fare
• Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
• Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
• Camera fees
• Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
• Medical and travel insurance
• All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
• 5% Goods and Service Tax
• Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
The above price is valid for travel till 31st October, 2018.
All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
Vehicle is not at disposal. Additional charges for extra usage or sightseeing has to be paid for
Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change
Hotel check in is 14:00hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature..