Kovalam is one of the most popular natural tourist destinations in the world. It is a coastal town on the Arabian Sea. Kovalam is about 13 km from the center of Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), the capital of the state of Kerala.
Kumarakom is a tourist village in Kottayam district, Kerala. It is an unbelievably beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lilies. It is a cluster of little islands on the Vembanad Lake in Kerala, with a collection of branched bodies all lined by beautiful, thick, lush and peaceful greenery. A large number of coconut trees line the horizon to add the perfect tropical touch to the landscape.
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Daily Breakfast
• 1 Night accommodation in Kovalam
• 1 Night accommodation in Kumarakom
• 1 Night accommodation in Alleppey
• 2 Night accommodation in Munnar
• 1 Night accommodation in Thekkady
• All Transfer and Sightseeing by private a/c Car
• Pick - up from Airport to hotel and drop to Airport
• All Hotels related taxes
• All transport related tax, Toll tax, State tax, Parking, Driver Bata etc
• All Government taxes
• All Government taxes
• Any Air Fare
• Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
• Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
• Camera fees
• Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
• Medical and travel insurance
• All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
• 5% Goods and Service Tax
• Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
The above price is valid for travel till 31st October, 2018.
All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
Vehicle is not at disposal. Additional charges for extra usage or sightseeing has to be paid for
Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change
Hotel check in is 14:00hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature...